We make banking easy and convenient by giving you the tools to bank the way you want.
MAXA Online and Mobile App
Bank from any location with online banking or our MAXA Financial Mobile App. Using these tools you can:
- Review account activity.
- Transfer funds.
- Send/receive e-Transfers.
- Deposit cheques by taking a picture with Deposit Anywhere using the Mobile App.
- Pay bills.
MAXA Financial Mobile App can be downloaded here:
MAXA Interac E-Transfers®
Moving money between your financial institutions is as easy as pressing a button. Send or receive money to anyone, anywhere, anytime with Interac e-Transfers®!
Depositing cheques is a snap. With Deposit Anywhere, you can quickly and securely deposit cheques with your smartphone or tablet, from anywhere, day or night.
Tap your MAXAFinancial Mobile App and get started…
- Snap – take a photo of the front and back of your cheque.
- Send – confirm the details and tap “submit”.
- Relax – that’s it!
Free, Fast & Secure.
Deposit Anywhere is a free service and just as secure as depositing your cheque at an ATM (plus, it’s fast).
We can help you guard against potential account fraud! MAXA Financial Direct Alerts will let you know when important changes have been made to your information. These alerts add additional protection to allow you to identify and report potential fraudulent activity as soon as it happens.
For example, you will be notified when:
- Someone logs into your online banking or mobile app.
- A new bill payee is added to your list of vendors.
- A new e-Transfer recipient is added.
- Your Personal Access Code (PAC) is changed.
- If someone attempts logging in three times or answers your security questions incorrectly.
These alerts can be sent as a text message, an email, or both. If you receive an alert but did not perform a change, this may be a sign of fraudulent activity. Contact us, our MAXA Financial support team immediately and we can address your concerns and take appropriate action.
- Log into your online banking or Mobile App.
- Navigate to the Messages and Alerts tab, click on Manage Alerts to display the Mobile Alerts page. Choose Register for Alerts.
- You will be asked to accept the Alerts Agreement before you can complete your registration.
- From here, add an email, phone number (or both) and follow the instructions received in the confirmation email or text.
- Next, select account nicknames and choose which alerts you’d like to receive.
21 Day Rate Guarantee
Unsure where rates are heading? We hold all of our rates for 21 days! Contact us and we’ll walk you through it!
MAXA By Phone
Access your account information by contacting our MAXA Financial support team at 1-866-366-MAXA. We can provide you with the following:
- Assistance with completing account opening documentation or answering questions about our products.
- Details on account information.
- Purchase or renew GIC, TFSA, RRSP, RRIF investments.
- Transfer funds between MAXA products.
Access your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Being a MAXA Financial member gives you access to credit union ATMs across Canada. You can easily deposit funds at any credit union ATM in Canada that has the AccuLink symbol (Note: There are no AccuLink ATMs in the province of Quebec). To find a credit union ATM in Canada click here.
Your Maxa MemberCard gives you access to your accounts at retail locations displaying the Interac symbol. Our MAXA MemberCard is also equipped with Interac FLASH technology which allows you to tap and go to make quick safe everyday purchases.
Withdrawals can be made at any credit union ATM, or any ATM in Canada which matches the symbols on the back of your MAXA MemberCard. This gives our members access to 340,000 machines they can get money from worldwide.
MAXA Direct Transfer
With Direct Transfer you can electronically deposit funds into your MAXA Financial account from any Canadian financial institution. Form can be found by visiting our Get Started page under Step 2 – Deposits and Transfers.