We make banking easy and convenient by giving you the tools to bank the way you want.
MAXA Online and Mobile App
Bank from any location with online banking or our MAXA Financial Mobile App. Using these tools you can:
- Check your account balances and account activity
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills
- Send or receive an Interac® e-Transfer, or add an Interac e-Transfer recipient
- Manage scheduled payments and transfers
- Change your PAC (Personal Access Code)
- View cheque images (front and back)
- Deposit cheques remotely
- Even get alerts
MAXA Financial Mobile App can be downloaded here:
MAXA Financial strives for continuous improvement to make our online and mobile banking options secure. Which is why this spring, we are launching a new online banking platform and MAXA Financial Mobile App. To learn more, click here.
The MAXA Financial Mobile App’s latest version (V17.1) is compatible on Apple products using iOS 11 or higher and on Android products that run 6.0 or higher. Users who are not able to upgrade to iOS 11, will no longer be able to continue using the older version of the app.
At MAXA Financial, we take privacy and security seriously. Nothing is more important than protecting your personal and financial information. Click here for more information regarding online security.
Online Banking and Mobile App Guides
At MAXA Financial, we’re making banking easier and more convenient for you. Check out our step-by-step guides below for an in-depth look at how to use our online banking and mobile app.
MAXA Interac E-Transfers®
Moving money between your financial institutions is as easy as clicking a button. Send, receive, request or autodeposit money anywhere, anytime with Interac e-Transfers®!
Depositing cheques is a snap. With Deposit Anywhere, you can quickly and securely deposit cheques with your smartphone or tablet, from anywhere, day or night.
Tap your MAXAFinancial Mobile App and get started…
- Snap – take a photo of the front and back of your cheque.
- Send – confirm the details and tap “submit”.
- Relax – that’s it!
Free, Fast & Secure.
Deposit Anywhere is a free service and just as secure as depositing your cheque at an ATM (plus, it’s fast).
We can help you guard against potential account fraud! MAXA Financial Alerts will let you know when important changes have been made to your information. These alerts add additional protection to allow you to identify and report potential fraudulent activity as soon as it happens.
For example, you will be notified when:
- Someone logs into your online banking or mobile app.
- A new bill payee is added to your list of vendors.
- A new e-Transfer recipient is added.
- Your Personal Access Code (PAC) is changed.
- If someone attempts logging in three times or answers your security questions incorrectly.
These alerts can be sent as a text message, an email, or both. If you receive an alert but did not perform a change, this may be a sign of fraudulent activity. Contact us, our MAXA Financial support team immediately and we can address your concerns and take appropriate action.
- Log into your online banking or Mobile App.
- Click MESSAGES & ALERTS
- Click MANAGE ALERTS
- Click add a NEW ALERT
- Select the option you would like to RECEIVE the alert by
- Click SUBMIT
- The alert will now show under YOUR ACTIVE ALERTS. Add as many alerts as you choose.
Digital advice from Qtrade Guided Portfolios™
A smart, easy way to invest
Qtrade Guided Portfolios is a simple and convenient digital investing service that provides you with a professionally managed, low-cost portfolio to match your personal financial goals, timeline and risk tolerance. Qtrade Guided Portfolios offers investment portfolios for a wide range of investor needs, including Responsible Investing options. Core portfolios track the performance of Canadian, U.S. and global stock and bonds. Responsible Investing portfolios make a positive impact beyond a financial return. The investment managers evaluate investments based on environmental, social and governance performance and work directly with companies to encourage improvements in their sustainability as well as their growth.
Getting started is easy. Tell Qtrade Guided Portfolios a little about yourself and you’ll receive a recommendation for an expertly designed portfolio that fits your needs. Then fund your account online and Qtrade Guided Portfolios will do the rest for you. Qtrade Guided Portfolios provides:
- A fully automated service so you don’t have to make any investment decisions
- A professionally managed portfolio of high-quality investments that are diversified across geographies, sectors and industries
- Continuous oversight and regular rebalancing by our team of experts
- Mobile apps for tracking your investments
- Friendly support from knowledgeable investment representatives by email and phone
Get started with Qtrade Guided Portfolios today.
A service you can trust
Qtrade Guided Portfolios is powered by Aviso Wealth Inc., one of Canada’s leading independent financial services providers. Aviso oversees billions in assets under administration and management. It is owned by the provincial credit union Centrals, The Co-operators/CUMIS and Desjardins.
Qtrade Guided Portfolios is a trade name of Credential Qtrade Securities Inc., Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.
MAXA By Phone
Access your account information by contacting our MAXA Financial support team at 1-866-366-MAXA. We can provide you with the following:
- Assistance with completing account opening documentation or answering questions about our products.
- Details on account information.
- Purchase or renew GIC, TFSA, RRSP, RRIF investments.
- Transfer funds between MAXA products.
Access your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Being a MAXA Financial member gives you access to credit union ATMs across Canada. You can easily deposit funds at any credit union ATM in Canada that has the AccuLink symbol (Note: There are no AccuLink ATMs in the province of Quebec). To find a credit union ATM in Canada click here.
Your Maxa MemberCard gives you access to your accounts at retail locations displaying the Interac symbol. Our MAXA MemberCard is also equipped with Interac FLASH technology which allows you to tap and go to make quick safe everyday purchases.
Withdrawals can be made at any credit union ATM, or any ATM in Canada which matches the symbols on the back of your MAXA MemberCard. This gives our members access to 340,000 machines they can get money from worldwide.
MAXA Direct Transfer
With Direct Transfer you can electronically deposit funds into your MAXA Financial account from any Canadian financial institution. Form can be found by visiting our Get Started page under Step 2 – Deposits and Transfers.
Please visit this page for more info: Power of Attorney – Maxa Financial